465 ACRES – Premier Development Opportunity, 3 Beaches, Highway Frontage Road!!!
- MLS: UVI760
- Acres: 465
Introducing an unparalleled investment opportunity: a sweeping 465-acre oceanfront parcel situated in one of the most sought-after destinations for travelers and investors in Costa Rica! This large, one-of-a-kind property boasts three secluded beaches framed by lush jungles and ocean-view land parcels.
This idyllic setting is the LAST portion of titled oceanfront land, conveniently located between Uvita and Ojochal, and boasting ample space for development. Get in touch today to schedule your viewing – this incredible investment opportunity offers countless possibilities!
– Last portion of titled land on the first titled row (ocean side after the National Park beaches area in the Southern Zone)
– Ideal location close to Ojochal and Uvita
– The government has re-activated the initiative of the international airport in Sierpe, only a 35- 40 min drive away!
– The Pinuelas upper section of the land already has around 20 plants or building sites built, including internal roads with gravel and magnificent ocean views
– The Ventanas upper section is still raw and has great ocean views and the potential to produce many additional ocean view lots due to its topography
– The Pinuelas and Ventanas lower sections are within walking distance/steps from the beach and zoned by the Municipality in the Uso de Suelo for mixed-used, condos, houses, glamping, hotel, commercial, and residential
– Ventana controls all the titled parcels flanking the Pinuelas and Ventana Beaches
– There are no other large parcels of land in the area
– The water department has recently brought water to this area and activated this zone for development
– A gas station and Commercial Plaza area are now operating adjacent to the property
– Ventana is the first Public Beach after the series of 5 National Park Beaches in the zone allowing for unrestricted use of the beach
– Elefante Beach is protected from the public, surrounded by property
– Pinuelas National Park Beach has plans to implement a Pier to allow boat access to this area of the coast