3.5 ACRE – 6 Bed 5.5 Bath – Classical Two Home Estate In The Forest!!!
Casa Bosque (The Forest House) embodies a melding of luxury with nature in a classical-style, expansive Costa Rican estate. Two full homes, each with pools, decks, cooks kitchens, and pure elegance is set in the hills of Uvita, up a long, private driveway. And, from this forest perch, they look out over the Pacific with year-round sunsets and are surrounded by mountains and jungle teaming with Costa Rican nature.
This property is enhanced with every possible convenience, necessity, want, and comfort:
Starting with the driveway, you turn off the public road and start up a wide, solid concrete entry to the main gate. From the automated main gate, you go up on the concrete driveway and transition onto cobblestone at the expansive parking areas. Because there are two full homes, there are two ample covered parking areas for six cars or more, and then a large entry area for extra parking or just to sense the excess of space that this estate occupies.
You then enter the main home in a classical entry with a high domed ceiling and art alcoves and gaze past the high ceilings and large windows of the great room and out to the Pacific views. The great room is hansom with manufactured hardwood floors, high thick beamed ceilings, arched windows, and ample space for the grand entry, entertainment, dining, office, and a cooks kitchen. The lighting is mellow, but the effect is stunning.
As you pass through the great room, out to the swimming pool, jacuzzi, and deck, you see where the kids can play and the adults can relax embedded in the perfect privacy of the Costa Rican forest. The sunsets are stunning, of course, but the sunrise is equally impressive, and the morning invites the monkeys, macaws, toucans, and the myriad of wildlife that surrounds this estate.
The four bedrooms in the main home of this estate are each so unique that to describe them would be folly. Look through the pictures to understand the character of each with huge outdoor tubs, kids play areas, full walk-in closets, grand views, private bedroom decks embedded in the forest, and the extreme end of fine finishes throughout.
There is a full-sized exercise gym with state of the art machines and workout stations.
The guest house is itself an elegant destination. It has two bedrooms, a large bathroom, a comfortable living room, a cook’s kitchen, a huge covered deck (think yoga in the mornings), and a large deck around its own private swimming pool. The guest house is tucked in the forest with a creek gurgling in the background.
- Great rental potential even while in residence yourself
- Spectacular estate feel. Usually Costa Rican properties have restrictive footprints.
- This is expansive luxury construction and craftsmanship
- A+, year round sunsets over the Pacific
- Perfect privacy
- Location, location, location
- Manufactured hardwood flooring
- Classical-style tile roofs
- Imported designer bathroom cabinetry with natural stone countertops and mirrors
- Contemporary imported bathroom faucets and fixtures
- Custom designer kitchen cabinetry with natural stone countertops
- High-quality, stainless-steel built-in microwave and oven, professional gas cooktop, dishwasher, and French-door fridge
- Full-sized pantry
- Stainless steel sink with imported faucet looking out over the Pacific
- Front-load full-size washer and dryer
- Designer closets with racks, poles, shelves and drawers
- Recessed LED lighting throughout the residence
- Glass shower enclosures, stone tubs, oversized bathrooms, imported faucets
- Ceiling fans throughout both homes
- Energy-efficient solar water heaters with backups
- Energy-efficient A/C systems throughout the homes
- Covered parking for too many cars to count
- Grid tied solar with battery backup for electrical outages
- Fiber optic Internet
- Great cell reception
- 5 minutes from downtown Uvita, but still retains perfect privacy and silence
- Extensive, professional landscaping slipping seamlessly into the surrounding primary forest
- Cobblestone parking
- Well-engineered drainage water management