6.16 ACRES – 2 Bedroom Newly Built Home, Plenty Of Room To Grow And A River To Boot!!!
The property features a newly constructed home on over 6 acres located between Rivas and La Bonita in Perez Zeledon. The property stretches downhill to the Rio Buena Vista where a public dirt road borders the property along the river. There are numerous mature fruit trees including mangos, bananas, plantains, sweet lemons, mandarin acids (lemons), guayaba, guanabana, cacao, and manana de agua.
The owners have also planted more than 70 hardwood trees, 45 bamboo plants, 1,400 plugs of vetiver grass to control erosion on the slopes, and numerous ornamental plants. There is a wide trail running from the top of the property to the river that you can easily hike, bike, or drive an ATV on. There are two creeks that run through the property year-round, as well as a natural spring that creates a waterfall during the rainy season. The view of the mountains and the surrounding valley is simply breathtaking.
There is a new garage built in March 2022 with a separate side for secure storage. A concrete driveway leads 100 meters from the main road to the house. The entire perimeter was fenced with new barbed wire in 2022. The house was completed in December 2022. There is water and electricity (serviced with our own transformer and run via underground wires to the house).
• Custom Cedro woodwork throughout the house
• Granite countertops throughout the house
• Windows are the highest quality: Akari 630, 6mm glass with mobile screens on every window
• R10 insulation in the roof
• Double doors to the large patio with impact-resistant glass
• All exterior doors have a screen
• 1 ½ bathrooms plus an outdoor shower
• Laundry room with deep utility tub and new Maytag HE front-loading washing machine and Maytag electric dryer imported from the United States
• Spacious kitchen features new GE gas stove with 5 burners, oven, and broiler, and new Frigidaire refrigerator
• Also includes 1 queen-sized Sleep Number bed with wooden hardwood headboard and frame, 1 queen-sized mattress and box spring, three Teak stools for the breakfast bar, and two comfortable chairs with matching ottoman
Drive time to Rivas is 5 minutes, to San Isidro about 15, and to the beach, less than an hour. The home sits at a comfortable altitude of around 900 meters (just under 3,000 feet).
If you’re looking for privacy and accessibility, with a brand new home, plenty of room to grow, and a river to boot, look no further!