3.2 ACRES – 7 Bedroom In Two Homes With Pools, Great Ocean View, Extra Building Site!!!!
- MLS: DOM553
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 5
- Living Space: 4,999 sq. ft.
- Acres: 3.2
Two Homes with Extra Ocean View Building Site in the High-Demand Escaleras Area
This spectacular property is located in the heart of the high-demand Escaleras neighborhood in the Dominical area. Here you will find the highest concentration of luxury homes south of Manuel Antonio all the way to the Panamanian border. There is a good reason why so many affluent buyers choose to invest in this area: a beautiful rainforest setting, ample wildlife, a perfectly cool mountain climate, gorgeous ocean views, and approximately 10 minutes from the beaches of Dominical or Uvita.
The entire property encompasses 3.2 acres (1.3 hectares), located just off Escaleras Road. Two finished homes exist on the property, with room to spare to build an additional home or other structure. A 3-minute drive will take you to the popular Sibu/Scala and Jolly Roger Restaurants, and a 5-minute drive will take you to the Costanera Highway, which provides easy access to all of the area’s most popular attractions.
Whether your goal is to relocate to Costa Rica, own a successful income-producing vacation rental home, or a little of both – homes located in the Escaleras deliver across the board.
Upper House on 2.5 acres (includes extra ocean view building site)
- High Efficiency and Low Maintenance Construction: 2021/2022
- 4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths
- Beautiful Ocean View
- Large Entertaining Space with Sliding Doors that Completely Open the Home from Front to Back
- Saltwater Infinity Edge Pool with a High-Efficiency, Variable Speed Pool Pump
- High-Efficiency Pool Pumps
- Wrap-around Deck Constructed of Coralina Stone and Teak Wood
- Natural Travertine Stone Flooring
- Custom-made Wood Doors, Windows, Cabinets, and Ceilings made of Teak, Cenizaro, Laurel, and Cedar
- Natural Clay Tile Roof with Metal Sub-Roof Plus an additional 3″ of Insulation for Climate Control and Sound Proofing (4 Layers Total)
- Green Zone with Huge Native Trees Bordering a Freshwater Creek
- Ample Wildlife Sightings: Sloths, Monkeys, Toucans, and more
- Super High-Efficiency Air Conditioning Units 23-26 SEER Rating (Low Electric Bill)
- Electronic Gated Entry with Battery Backup
- Solar H20 System
- Artesian Well
- Ornamental Drainage System
- Water Treatment System (Greywater usable for irrigation)
This home was designed to complement the beautiful setting of the property. The views are dynamic and will provide a different scene depending on your location. As you traverse the wrap-around balcony you will enjoy a lush green forested setting highlighted by a manicured lawn, mature trees that tower into the sky, a freshwater creek that provides a natural wildlife corridor, and during a decent rain, an ornamental manmade creek made from native stone found on the property creates a gentle waterfall cascade that forms in front of the home and flows out through the garden. Lounging by the pool offers a different experience with a beautiful blue ocean view framed by the rainforest. Go inside the home, open the sliding glass doors, let the cool mountain breeze flow throughout, and enjoy both types of views simultaneously.
This home truly has a great open feel to it with a grand room featuring vaulted ceilings, an elegant kitchen with full granite slab counters/backsplash, and a huge entertaining space. Framing the grand room is a guest bedroom and a master suite on each side. The two master bedrooms are identical and feature ensuite baths, ocean views, walk-in closets, and sliding doors for direct pool access. The two guest bedrooms share a large full bath that is also accessible from the entertaining space. This home has private gated parking and offers expansion opportunities as well.
Lower House on 1/2 Acre
- Property Size: 1/2 Acre
- Newly Renovated: 2021
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
- Custom-made Wood Finishes
- Saltwater Pool
- High-Efficiency Pool Pumps
- Electronic Gated Entry
- This is the original home on the property and it recently underwent an extensive makeover. Highlights include a new pool, new patio area, new custom-
- made cabinetry, remodeled bathrooms, upgraded kitchen finishes, new paint, plus other touches that have completely transformed the home to make it
- very comfortable and livable. If you are looking for a unique home-buying opportunity for relocating to the Dominical area, put this option on your shortlist.
Prime Estate Property in Escaleras That Provides a Variety of Opportunities
For a buyer looking for a complete estate property in Dominical, this is the option for you. Live in either home, rent out either home, or develop it into a larger boutique vacation rental business located in the most desirable area in Southern Costa Rica. Discover for yourself why so many luxury home buyers have chosen the Escaleras area for themselves.
Property Size: 3.2 Acres
2 Finished Homes (5,000+ sq.ft. of Construction)
Subdividable with Public Road Frontage
2 Separate Water Meters
2 Separate Electric Meters
Room for Expansion