6.42 ACRES – 3 Bedroom BnB Plus Separate Cabina, Pool, Huge Sunset Ocean View, And Room To Expand!!!!
- MLS: HAT077
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5.5
- Living Space: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Acres: 6.42
Your Dream Haven Oasis
Toucan Studio; Ocean and Sunset Views, Bed and Breakfast Retreat
Ideally located in the community of Hatillo, 20 minutes south of Quepos/Manuel Antonio and 20 minutes north of Uvita, nestled on a mountainside with easy access.
This 4-bedroom 2 1/2 level home with an upper loft and 1 bedroom guesthouse is perfectly suited for those looking for a peaceful getaway immersed in nature with an awe-inspiring view, that is affordably priced with lots of possibilities for expansion. The property and house layout make it flexible to run as a bed and breakfast or boutique rental property. The pool and other buildings are nicely spaced for privacy with garden paths joining them. The detached double garage also functions as an art studio. An additional property site is leveled, cleared, and construction-ready, with roughed in the access road. Nature provides a new and different experience each day from this home with dozens of fruit trees and varied edible planting for your enjoyment. Find your own paradise property right here!
Surrounded by nature with only the sounds of birds and wildlife, “no traffic” at the END of the road.
This is the outstanding feature of the home and property, which gives its name to the many toucans chirping in the trees. You cannot help but to relax in this environment.
The Main house features:
• The ground floor has a separate and private entrance with 2 full bedrooms with ensuite, walk-in closets, separated by a kitchenette in between.
• The 2nd level and main level has a gourmet kitchen with hidden laundry area, extended to open dining area, living room, lounge and bedroom with bathroom, all completely screened-in for view and comfort. Congregate here as a group to share your experiences of the day
• A staircase leads to a full bedroom 3rd floor loft including ensuite.
• Manicured landscaped gardens and paths surround the house
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living spaces complement the breezes on this mountain hideaway
• Vaulted ceiling for maximum view and lighting
Kitchen and Great room:
• Granite countertops and solid Cristobal solid wood cabinets, reminiscing of ocean waves marry well with a convenient purple heart kitchen island with wine rack, multiple seating areas for dining inside and out.
Patio and Pool Area:
• 180-degree Panoramic Ocean centric view
• Large patio pool area and wood deck for entertaining and watching magnificent sunsets
• Covered gazebo with a viewing platform over the landscape.
• An exceptionally private and tranquil property
• Large teak wood rancho with metal roof and tiled flooring next to the house for entertaining and gatherings
• Capuchin monkeys, 3-toed sloths, toucans, scarlet macaws, hummingbirds, and parrots can be seen, up close, in this natural habitat
• Paths meander through gardens and property
• Landscaped garden and mature trees of many varieties.
• Fruit trees with ripe “pick off the branch” Limes, Mangos, Papaya and Bananas
• Wide variety of flowering and fragrance producing plants- Ylang-ylang, red and pink gingers, heliconias
• Ideal climate is warm and fresh, with constant gentle breezes.