36 ACRES – Riverfront Land With Chirripó National Park View, Multiple Building Sites and Exuberant Wildlife!!!
- MLS: SI112
- Acres: 36
- 5 HA/12 acres
- 4 HA/9 acres
- Multiple building sites
- Natural creek on property
- Public water from an artesian well
- Electricity hookup on street
- Easily accessible, secluded yet not isolated
- 360° views include Chirripó National Park, Chirripó River, El General Valley, Coastal Rang
Río Chirripó Frontage
Access to Río Chirripó frontage and trail system is negotiable.
Inventory of large properties for sale in the Chirripó Valley is limited, particularly one with a spectacular and accessible location, offering as many features and potential building sites as Finca Alta Vista.
Surrounded by protected lands, Alta Vista is just five minutes off the fully paved Ruta 242 to San Gerardo. The majestic Chucuyo River forms the border to the west, where the property climbs from 1,050 to almost 1,200 mts ( 3,445 to 3,990 ft) with building sites and panoramic views along the way, all easily accessible on a public road.
The property was formerly managed by Monte Azul as part of the Artist in Residency program and Boutique Hotel. Alta Vista is home to primary and secondary rainforest, and exuberant wildlife, and recently contained a certified organic coffee farm, organic greenhouse, hiking trails, as well as the company’s dairy goat farm with almost 100 animals.
Located in Chimirol de Rivas, San Isidro is only 25 minutes and Canaan is just 10 minutes away. Although easily accessible, the property guarantees privacy with plenty of lands to serve as a buffer from any future encroachment.
- Public Road
- Water Access
- Power Access
- Internet Access
- Privacy and seclusion
- Panoramic views
- Primary and secondary forest
- Fertile areas for the cultivation of fruits and vegetables
- Minutes to San Gerardo and San Isidro
- Minutes from a paved highway, Ruta 242 to San Gerardo
- Public roads in great condition
- Public water source from a natural artesian aquifer already installed
- Electrical hookup on street, excellent potential for solar power
- High-speed internet option