CASA RAMON – 6 Bedroom Stunning Tropical Villa with Pool and Private Spa!!!
$1,100 /Night And Up!!!
Take a Virtual Tour
- MLS: VR238
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 8
Pamper yourself and your family with a stay at Casa Ramon. Located between the town of Dominical and Uvita, the villa has panoramic views of the jungle and ocean and spacious, comfortable outdoor living areas. Six bedrooms and open contemporary architecture provide stylish accommodations for up to fourteen guests.
The villa’s outdoor living areas are laid out around the pool and unheated jetted tub, which have a waterfall effect and views of the ocean. Beach towels, chairs and umbrellas are included, covered sitting and yoga areas are perfect for reading or practicing and there’s even a pond to explore. An outdoor kitchen with grill and refrigerator has both bar-style seating and a dining table. Inside, enjoy a home theater, Wi-Fi access and air conditioning.
The use of natural materials like stone and wood at Casa Ramon is a nod to the surrounding jungle, and the open layout and high ceilings let in plenty of light and tropical breezes. Clean-lined sofas and chairs in shades of white, cream and tan are comfortable spots for sitting or dining, but don’t distract from the stunning views outside. The well-equipped kitchen has a gorgeous stone backsplash and a practical breakfast bar.
Each of the six bedrooms at Casa Ramon has a king bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, a ceiling fan and TV for hotel-worthy accommodations. Larger parties can use the two queen pull-out beds in the living room. Dark wood furnishings and trim are paired with neutral bedding for a restful vibe, while large windows let you start each day spotting birds in the jungle outside. Bright colors add cheer to the bathrooms and unique tilework adds a spa-like feel.
Not only does the villa have beautiful ocean views, but from Casa Ramon, it’s just 1 mile to the sands of Playa Hermosa.
▶KNOW BEFORE YOU GO◀
Wake up around 5 a.m. to catch a glimpse of the native monkeys and toucans!
There is a small swimmable cove beach near Casa Ramon, however getting there is a bit of a challenge, we do not recommend it for guests with mobility issues or children.
Guests should be aware that roads in Costa Rica are often unpaved and a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for getting from place to place.
▶BEDROOM/ BATHROOM INFORMATION◀
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV, Safe
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV
- Additional Bedding – Living Room: 2 Queen size pull-out Murphy beds
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Cable TV
- CD player
- Home Theater
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Ice maker
- Swimming pool
- Jetted tub (Unheated)
- Waterfall effect
- Beach towels
- Beach chairs
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor living space
- BBQ grill
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor dining
- Alfresco yoga area
- Complimentary coffee tea
- Electricity consumption
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car rental airport transfers
- Childcare service
- Private chef service
- Security service
- Maximum 14 guests
- Children welcome – pre-arrangements required
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Security deposit required
- Social events permitted upon request only. Bachelor parties are strictly prohibited.
5 miles to:
- Surfing School
- Dominical Town
- Plaza Pacific Grocery Store
25 miles to:
- Palmar Airport
- 3 mile by car to Playa Hermosa
- 3 miles by car to Playa Dominicalito beach
- 14 miles by car to Playa Ventanas beach
Advertised rates may vary according to the number of guests, season and duration of stay.