54 ACRES – Beautiful Acreage, Highway Frontage, Ocean Views, Waterfall!!!
- MLS: HAT099
- Acres: 54
Fifty-four acres of natural, protected ocean view property in the still undeveloped southern Pacific zone – where the shaded rain forest sweeps gently down to the Pacific Ocean near Dominical.
If you want privacy, spectacular ocean views, mature rain forest biodiversity as well as a five-minute walk or horseback ride to the beach, this may be just right for you.
Frontage (103 meters/340 ft.) along the main Pacific Coast Hwy #34 provides the only access, which is perfect for security.
Just a five-minute walk to secluded Guapil Beach that stretches as far as the eye can see or the horse can run.
Easy access to whatever you need:
Dominical: with shopping, restaurants, nightlife, etc. just 1.5 miles (2.5 km. ) south.
Hacienda Baru Park: next door. Offering jungle tours and a zip line, bird watching
Quepos: with Hospital, local Airport, and Pez Vela Marina, major Hotels & Restaurants, and gateway to Manuel Antonio National Park. This is just 20 minutes north along the new highway. Only 25 miles (40 km)
San Isidro de El General: the major Southern zone city with everything you’ll need from building supplies to the largest open air market in Costa Rica – just 19 miles (31 km) east, over the Talamanca Ridge.
• To San Jose International Airport? Three-hour drive or 30 min. flight from Quepos Airport. Helicopter access to this property is also a possibility.
The land includes natural features – gently sloped ( 69 – 394 ft. ) of the mature rain forest canopy – alive with the abundant animals and plants that grace the protected areas along the Costa Rica Pacific coast.
Extraordinary views of the Pacific grace the paths and trails throughout the property. The proximity to the ocean and the near amphitheater-like topography enables the sound of the ocean along with the views.
• Water. Plentiful and abundant water – from natural springs that provide excellent drinking water to three waterfalls and two year-round streams that originate on the property. Two additional streams cross the land from the north and south borders.
• Rain Forest Plants and Animals. The magical nature of the tropical rain forest – with its exotic birds, colorful butterflies, frogs, sloths, anteaters, monkeys and layers of trees and vines and flowers is everywhere. This is a bird watcher’s paradise – over 120 different bird species have been identified from the house by the main road.
* In the forest are several varieties of hardwood trees that could provide building materials.
• Fruit Trees. Many varieties of fruit trees that includes avocado, five species of bananas, pink grapefruit, starfruit, oranges, guanabana, limes, lemons, mandarins and many more native varieties. In addition there is a lychee nut orchard and a cacao (chocolate) orchard.
• Pasture Land. There are a number of open areas that are currently used as pasture land for horses.
Includes a 192 sq.m. / 2066 sq.ft. old renovated home, some roads developed.
The existing home has 6 bedrooms and was previously a B&B. This has been our home for the last 20 years.
It has a beautiful garden and a small sit pool with a waterfall.
The house is an excellent place to stay while you are building and would make great staff quarters.
Owner Financing Available