1.8 ACRES – Private Wooded Lot With Lush Ocean View!!!!
- MLS: DOM462BG
- Acres: 1.8
Just a minute out of downtown Dominical you drive (or ride your bike) quickly up into the hills and you arrive. Deep in the lush forest, you come to a knoll with a thick ocean view, surrounding mountain views, tons of wildlife, and you are just a short walk away from a swim in the Rio Baru. This property is just a 15-minute walk from downtown Dominical, surfing and enjoyment of the Bohemian cultural center it has become.
The property was made as a solid cut out of a ridge top, so the soil is firm. The water concessions have been applied for.
- Rio Baru river mouth view
- Mountain View
- Surrounding forests
- Close to town
- Private (end of the road)
- Walk-in minutes to swim the Rio Baru
- Over 100 fruit trees: Biriba, Jackfruit, Cembedak, Breadfruit, Canasta, coconut, black zapote, mamey zapote, colombian zapote, bacupari, santol, snake fruit, Fiji longan, Hass avocados, and other rare exotics that are not often found in markets. The owner is a tropical fruit enthusiast.
- Fiber optic Internet
- ICE electricity
- Well-made gravel road
- Gravity-fed spring water (no chemicals added)
- Concession in the process (two additional concessions have already been granted)