6 ACRES – Beautiful Ocean View Property With Highway Frontage!!
View Map →
- MLS: HAT100
- Acres: 6
A building site at 300 ft. / 91 meters above sea level, overlooks the beach. It has a 300 degree view which includes a valley view of Hacienda Baru Park to the east, Osa Peninsula and Caño Island to the south, the Pacific Ocean to the west and Manual Antonio to the NW. It is surrounded by about 1600 acres of park and semi- reserve. And only a 5 minute walk to the beach. A fresh West Pacific breeze keeps you cool during the day while a cool Easterly breeze comes from Mt. Chirripo at night to give you a comfortable night’s sleep.
– alive with the abundant animals and plants that grace the protected areas along the Costa Rican Pacific coast.
• Views. Extraordinary views of the Pacific Ocean beaches that stretch 180* north to south. The proximity to the ocean lets the sound of the ocean transform each day into a soothing meditation. . It overlooks Hacienda Baru Park.
• Water. Plentiful and abundant water – from natural springs that provide excellent drinking water originate on the property. A well can be constructed to pride a private source. An additional stream with a small waterfall crosses the land from the north border.
• Rain Forest Plants and Animals. The magical nature of the tropical rain forest – with its exotic birds, colorful butterflies, frogs, sloths, anteaters, monkeys and layers of trees and vines and flowers is everywhere. This is a bird watcher’s paradise – over 120 different bird species have been identified from the house by the main road.
• Fruit Trees. Many varieties of fruit trees that includes avocado, five species of bananas, pink grapefruit, starfruit, oranges, guanabana, limes, lemons, mandarins and many more native varieties. In addition there is a lychee nut orchard and a cacao (chocolate) orchard.
• Pasture Land. There are a number of open areas that are currently used as pasture land for horses.