207 ACRES – Large Development Property With Streams, Waterfalls, Ocean Views!!!
View Map →
- MLS: DOM340
- Acres: 207
A rarely offered large acreage parcel for sale in Playa Dominical. Streams and Waterfalls can be found in this enormous Garden of Eden paradise, which boasts year around sunset views along the Playa Dominical coastline. With just over 200 acres of land to play with this is the perfect land parcel for mid-size hotel development, very private ocean view community, or family compound looking for land to build several homes. Just minutes from the downtown Playa Dominical neighborhood gives it’s location a great feeling of being close to all that the southern zone of Costa Rica has to offer. The land has large creeks running through it and features a few small waterfalls plunging into the creeks along the properties edge that lead out to Playa Dominical.
The property is zoned for development and an internal road and several building sites already exist throughout the farm. The property also contains a few powerful springs and shared water well. Electrical utilities are to the property but not throughout the farm internally.
The growing quaint and bohemian style beach town of Dominical is known for its access to all the southern zone has to offer within hours from its beaches. Surfers come from around the world to surf perhaps one of the most consistent waves in all of Costa Rica and travelers come for the local attractions. The small town atmosphere has become a hub for travels to enjoy while the plan there next adventure. There are several different canopy tours, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, sea kayaking, scuba diving and snorkeling that can be enjoyed by all ages. All these can be found in and around the scenic landscape that is full of private beaches, small coves, mangroves, and which ideal for birders looking for a place to call home with so many varieties of birds to see.
- Golfito Marina and access to the Corcovado National park is less than 95 miles (152 km) to the south.
- Nauyaca Waterfalls is 7.5 miles (12 km) from Dominical.
- Quepos Marina is 27 miles (44 km) north of Dominical and has the closest regional airport for travelers.
- Chirripó National Park is the largest mountain peak in Costa Rica 31 miles (50 km).
- San Isidro General is a very large city located 22 miles (35 km) from downtown Dominical.
- Ballena National Marino Park is 270 acres of land 13,300 acres of the ocean combined to protect the humpback whales breeding grounds and the abundance of wildlife along this coastline.