2.65 ACRES – 6 Bedroom Tropical Villa With Pool And Ocean View Plus More Buildable Land!!!
View Map →
Take a Virtual Tour
- MLS: DOM215
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 11
- Living Space: 10,000 sq. ft.
- Acres: 2.65
This one of a kind tropical villa is one of the most unique and beautiful homes for sale in Costa Rica. It is located between Dominical and Uvita on the ocean side of the highway. This means that the access is incredible. It is very close to many beaches and you can walk to a fine dining restaurant at Cuna Del Angel.
The main house is a three story tropical style structure with an emphasis on blending eco-friendly textures of green river stone, bamboo, glass and coral that features five bedrooms and amenity areas. The first floor of the main house is made up of a bistro chef style kitchen with bar and living room area, indoor and outdoor dining area and three bedrooms:
1. SUITE LA FUENTE with on-suite bath, features its own private entry and contains a California king size bed, a Murphy style Queen size bed and a baby crib with sitting area, TV, ceiling fans and A/C.
2. CUARTO CAMA DE BANANO with on-suite bath, contains a California king size bed, a floor to ceiling tempered glass enclosed sitting room w sofa, TV, ceiling fan and A/C. This room has direct access to the pool area with breathtaking views of the gardens and the Pacific Ocean.
3. CURATO AMAPOLA contains a California king size bed, TV, ceiling fan and A/C. The full bath for this bedroom is just outside the bedroom and shared by the first floor kitchen and living room area.
4. SUITE ELAN ELAN (located on the second floor) with on-suite bath and air tub, features its own private entry and contains a California king size bed, a Bali style full size day bed at the sitting area, walk-in closet, TV, ceiling fans and A/C.
5. SUITE LOS GUARUMOS (located on the second floor) with on-suite bath, contains a California king size bed, full kitchen, large living room area, 2nd full bath with a Murphy style Queen size bed, TVs, ceiling fans and A/Cs. Awesome views of the mountain and stunning open views of the Pacific Ocean are found here.
The main house also features covered terraces at both first and second floor areas for lounging in the shade that serve well for bird watching at a tree top level and there are two look-outs. One look-out is located by way of a bridge from the first floor and the second look-out which features an outdoor kitchen and b-b-cue area is located on the third floor which boasted stunning 360 degree views of both the mountains and Pacific Ocean. There are also two public bathrooms and open showers below the first floor look-out.
The second structure on-site is a bungalow style, two story ‘casita’ know as ‘Casita Ramon’. Casita Ramon contains:
6. CASITA RAMON HONEYMOON SUITE on-suite bath, TV, ceiling fans, A/C at the second floor accessed by a teak/metal staircase feature over a Kio pond just off the pool that boasts breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. The first floor of Casita Ramon features a kitchenette and sitting / massage room, TV, ceiling fans with a full bath just steps away from the pool and unheated jacuzzi.
The property is supported by a large generator backup for electric power. Also featured onsite is fiber optic high speed internet and cable TV. The high speed internet can be increased to commercial grade internet. Also this property features two entrances, one is a completed entry from the service road and a second entry that will need future grading to complete this entry from the main public road that comes from the main highway. This property features its own private well water supply on site. There is an additional supply of water from the mountain source shared by the neighbors at a cost of a monthly fee. Both sources of water goes through a filtration system and a UV light to purify them for drinking water once onsite. This property also features its own commercial size septic system. There are three covered parking areas on site as well. There is an onsite security system made up of exterior cameras and laser light with motion sensors. This property is an oasis that is very private, secluded yet extremely convenient, less than five blocks from the main highway.
The owner’s have conceptual plans to expand the the amenities on site to include a tennis court and a larger pool off of the right side of the main villa terrace on the first lot with views to the Pacific Ocean.
The second lot has been graded with two separate entrances and features three construction sites. One of the three construction sites has a temporary storage and lunch break area for the Casa Ramon staff.