0.3 ACRES – 44 Room Hotel In Quepos Walking Distance To The Marina!!
View Map →
- MLS: MA089
- Bedrooms: 44
- Living Space: 31,171 sq. ft.
- Acres: 0.3
A truly unique opportunity to own the ONLY branded 4 star hotel in Costa Rica's most popular tourist destination. This landmark property is located in the heart of downtown Quepos on the most highly visited corner facing the newly inaugurated Marina Pez Vela. The hotel was completely renovated and expanded upon in 2005 and currently consists of a total of 44 total rooms, with 15 standards, 18 superiors and 11 premium suites.
The hotel has a full service sunset and Marina view restaurant, pool, gift shop, sport fishing office, a conference for up to 100 people and parking area for up to 12 cars.
The sale includes the Best Western Brand, a full Casino license, a full liquor license and one of the most valuable corner properties on the Pacific Coast. The Kamuk proudly ranks 8th in all of Mexico and Central America in the Best Western Chain and 2nd in all of Costa Rica.
For serious hotel buyers looking for the volume of rooms, brand recognition, food and beverage component, one of only a handful of Casino licenses and a track record of increasing occupancy rates and room rates, this is the only property of its kind in the area.
With the new highways cutting driving time from San Jose to just a few hours and the aperture of teh long awaited Marina Pez Vela, the Hotel Kamuk offers a unique opportunity to secure a solid revenue stream short term and a location which promises only to grow in visibility, popularity and values as Manuel Antonio and Quepos continue their development and international popularity.
- The only 4 star internationally branded hotel in the Quepos/Manuel Antonio area.
- An extremely profitable Casino license is included in the sale which is currently being sublet to a third party operator, but could easily be integrated into the operations.
- 44 spacious rooms, many of which offer direct water and Marina Views allowing for the hotel to cater to larger travel groups including incentive and corporate travelers
- The hotel is currently 2nd among Costa Rica Best Westerns and 8th in all of Central America and Mexico! Enormously valuable corner location with a large lot of more than 1/4 acre in size.
- ALL traffic visiting Manuel Antonio National Park and the new Marina Pez Vela pass directly in front of the hotel.
- Great ground floor commercial space for sublease or internal commercial venues in the future.
- Turn key ready operation with a solid history of occupancies and income, which grew even during 2008 and 2009 when most hotels around the globe saw dramatic drops in volume.
Carpeted Floors, Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room, Skylights
Concrete Block, Glas, Stucco
Downtown, Forest, Hills, Marina, Mountain View, Ocean View, Panoramic Water View
3+ Window / Wall Unit
Courtyard Deck, Front Porch, Swimming Pool
Balcony, Cable Available, Central Elevator, Furnished, High Speed Internet Available, Lobby, Public Transportation, Reserved Parking, Satellite Dish, Security Guard on Duty, Storage